Nov. 29, 13:00 CET - Opening and Panel Discussion
Nov. 29, 17:00 CET - Operational Working Groups
Available in: English, French, Spanish Break-out room discussions on the following topics:
- Building complementarity, reaching the right scale
- Increasing operational credibility, projecting a strong image.
- Connecting our systems, enhancing our impact.
- Exchange, debate, motivate and inspire each other to further improve coordination and cooperation within the Movement.
- Field practitioners to provide inputs to the thematic areas of SMCC2.0 to ensure that plans for 2022-2023 take into account the realities and needs in operations.
- Increase the transfer of tools and mechanisms to field operations through exchange between the National Society Reference Group (NSRG) and the Movement Implementation Teams (MITs) and field practitioners.
Nov. 30, 08:00 CET - Operational Working Groups
|Audience: Operational staff from all Movement partners Participants in Africa, Asia, Europe and MENA Regions.
Available in: English, Arabic Break-out room discussions on the following themes:
Nov. 30, 13:00 - Consolidation and Closing remarks
Audience: All participants
Available in: English, Arabic, French, Spanish Consolidation and Next Steps. This moderated discussion will
- Consolidate themes and priorities emerging from all prior sessions.
- Look for actionable commitments from Movement partners towards objectives identified in the working group discussions.
Closing reflection and remarks from Kate Halff, ICRC Head of Division Cooperation within the International Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement and Xavier Castellanos, IFRC Under Secretary General for National Society Development and Operations Coordination.